Baked Asparagus Rolls
Ingredients for 10 portions
- 375 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 1500 g White asparagus sticks, peeled, cooked
- 500 g Ham, sliced
- 180 g Cream cheese
- 120 g Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional oven).
- Place one asparagus onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Place the asparagus rolls into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Mix the QimiQ Sauce Base, cream cheese and parmesan together well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the asparagus and bake in a preheated oven for approx. 10 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Problem-free reheating possible
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat