- QimiQ Whip is a functional ingredient.
- QimiQ Whip is used for whipping, for sweet and savoury dishes: eg. mousses, creams, parfaits etc.
- QimiQ Whip can be whipped up to three times of its volume.
- Replaces gelatine partially or completely.
- Good Stability.
- Deep freeze stable end products possible.
- Quick and easy preparation, consistent quality of end products.
- Longer presentation times – longer sales period.
- Up to three times whipping volume.
- Long lasting, perfect stability for fresh creams and mousses.
- All ingredients can be whisked together in one bowl.
- Cannot be over-whipped!
- Acid and alcohol stable and will not curdle, thanks to its fine, compact structure and the unique protection of the milk protein resulting from the patented production process.
- Even the addition of high acid fruit is possible.
- Quick and easy preparation.
- Consistent quality of end products.
- Time saving of up to 60%.
Binds liquids and emulsifies
- No separation or curdling.
- No moisture migration: cake base remains fresh and dry, ingredients do not separate.
- Emulsifies with butter and oil.
- Long-lasting, perfect stability.
- Longer sales period.
Enhances Flavour of ingredients
- The only flavour carrier which enhances rather than masks the taste of added ingredients. It enables the reduction of expensive and/or fatty ingredients (smoked salmon, truffle oil, foie gras etc.).
- Cost reduction.
- Contains 47% less fat than traditional cream with 36% fat, whilst maintaining full flavour.
- Replaces fatty ingredients like cream, butter, oil etc. partially or completely.
- Less fat, less cholesterol!
- Ambient storage possible.
How to use
Use QimiQ Whip wherever volume is required. QimiQ Whip is best used refrigerated.
- Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip until completely smooth and ensure that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
- Add the recipe ingredients one by one and continue to whisk until the required volume has been achieved.
Use QimiQ Whip with flavour as a “whip and serve” convenience product – for dessert creams or fillings for eclairs, tartlets etc.
QimiQ Whip can be stored ambiently unopened for up to 12 months. Once opened, QimiQ Whip should be stored in the refrigerator and used within 3-4 days.
QimiQ Whip consists of cream (18% fat), milk, gelatine and emulsifier (acetic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids).
It contains all the benefits of milk, including high quality protein, calcium and phosphorus and therefore offers an important contribution to a healthy diet.
|Average Nutritional Values per 100g|
|Energy||868kJ / 210kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||12g|
|of which sugar||4.5g|
All QimiQ products contain milk as an allergen