Vanilla Cream Slices
Ingredients for 10 portions
- 540 g Puff pastry, = 2 packages
- For the cream
- 1000 g QimiQ Classic Vanilla, unchilled
- 160 g Sugar
- 500 ml Cream 36% fat, whipped
- Remove the pastry from the fridge 10 minutes before using.
- Pre-heat the oven to 210°C (conventional oven). Lay the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, cut through the middle and prick with a fork. Bake for approx. 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Whisk the QimiQ Classic Vanilla smooth. Add the sugar and fold in the whipped cream.
- Cover one half of the puff pastry with the vanilla cream and top with the second half of the pastry. Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
- Portion before serving.
QimiQ Classic Vanilla advantages
- Prevents moisture migration, pastry remains fresh and dry for longer
- Quick and easy preparation
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat