Pork Belly and Reypenaer Goat Gouda in Lemon Ravioli
Ingredients for 10 portions
For the dough
- 17.6 oz Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 fl oz Olive oil
- 0.2 oz Lemon peel
For the filling
- 4.2 oz QimiQ Classic, room temperature
- 3.5 oz Streaky smoked bacon, finely diced
- 7.1 oz Reypenaer Goat Gouda, grated
- 2.8 oz Chantal Kräuterkäse
- 1.4 oz Egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- For the dough: knead the ingredients together to a smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and allow to rest chilled for approx. 1 hour.
- For the filling: whisk the unchilled QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the Reypanaer Goat Gouda and the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the ravioli and allow to simmer in salted water. Remove from the water and toss in butter. Serve.
QimiQ Classic Advantages
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
- Longer shelf life without loss of quality
- Quick and simple preparation