DaneKo Havarti Mediterranean Pinwheels
Ingredients for 10 portions
- 1 packet Puff pastry
For the filling
- 8.8 oz QimiQ Sauce Base
- 5.3 oz DaneKo Havarti cheese, shredded
- 3 Egg yolks
- 2.1 oz Panko Japanese bread crumbs, ground
- 2.1 oz Kalamata olives, finely diced
- 2.1 oz Tomatoes, finely diced
- 2.8 oz Poblano pepper, finely diced
- 0.4 oz Garlic, minced
- Basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat an oven to 390 °F (air circulation).
- For the filling: mix the ingredients together well.
- Spread the mixture onto the puff pastry and roll it up from both sides. Allow to freeze shortly.
- Cut the puff pastry roll into slices (approx. 1.5 cm thick) and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 12 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Baked goods remain moist for longer
- Quick and simple preparation