Pumpkin and Eggplant Lasagne
Ingredients for 10 portions
- 30 slices of Eggplant
- 7oz Tempura flour
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Olive oil, to fry
For the pumpkin cream
- 17.6 oz QimiQ Whip, chilled
- 12.3 oz Pumpkin puree
- 2.8 oz Cow’s creamery butter, brown
- 1.1 fl oz White balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp Curcuma, dried
- Nutmeg, ground
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the eggplant slices with the salt and pepper. Coat with the flour and pan fry on both sides in hot olive oil. Allow to cool.
- For the pumpkin cream: blend the ingredients together with an immersion blender until smooth. Fill into a mixing bowl and whip.
- Layer the eggplant slices alternately with the pumpkin cream and vegetables (optional).
- Garnish as required and serve.
QimiQ Whip Advantages
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
- Longer presentation times without loss of quality
- Quick and easy preparation