Ingredients for 10 portions
For the base
- 5.3 oz Oreo® cookies, crumbled
- 1.4 oz Butter, melted
For the filling
- 7.1 oz QimiQ Sauce Base
- 19.4 oz Rio Briati Ricotta
- 5.1 fl oz Whipping cream 36% fat
- 7.8 oz Eggs
- 12.3 oz Canned pumpkin puree
- 0.7 oz Corn starch
- 7.1 oz Sugar
- 0.2 oz Vanilla sugar
- 0.7 fl oz Lemon juice
- For the base: add the melted butter to the cookie crumbs and mix well. Press firmly into the base of a greased cake tin.
- For the filling: mix the ingredients together with an immersion blender until smooth and fill into the cake tin.
- Bake in a waterbath at 250 °F for approx. 60 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Longer shelf life without loss of quality
- Quick and simple preparation
- Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients