Ingredients for 10 portions
For the marinade
- 6.8 fl oz QimiQ Marinade Base
- 8 cups of Water, cold
- 4.2 oz Salt
- 70.5 oz Pork loin
- 0.7 oz Garlic, minced
- Basil, finely chopped
- Oregano, finely chopped
- Thyme, finely chopped
For the filling
- 8.8 oz QimiQ Classic, room temperature
- 23.3 oz Smoky Park cheese, finely diced
- 2.8 oz Egg yolks
- 8.8 oz Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1.8 oz Chives, chopped
- 10.6 oz Red onions, finely sliced
- For the marinade: mix the QimiQ Marinade Base with the cold water and salt and soak the pork loin for approx. 4 hours.
- Remove the pork loin from the marinade and tap dry. Mix the garlic with the herbs and spread onto the surface.
- For the filling: whisk the unchilled QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the Smoky Park cheese and the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season to taste.
- Fill the pork loin and season with salt and pepper. Secure with a butcher string.
- Roast in an oven at 350 °F until a core temperature of 160 °F is reached. Rest for approx. 10-15 minutes and slice.
- Serve the filled pork loin with the pan gravy and sides of your choice.
QimiQ Classic advantages
- Longer presentation times possible under proper refrigeration
- Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients
|Per Portion||Per 100 g|
|Fat in g||21||Fat in g||6|
|Cholesterol in mg||259||Cholesterol in mg||70|
|Carbohydrates in g||20||Carbohydrates in g||5|
|Protein in g||72||Protein in g||20|