Ingredients for 10 portions
- 300 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 45 g Butter
- 50 g Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 250 g Mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100 g Porcini mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100 ml White wine
- 600 ml Chicken stock
- 20 g White balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped , to garnish
- 150 g Mushrooms, finely sliced
- Fry the onion and garlic in the butter until soft. Add the mushrooms and porcini and continue to sauté for a few minutes.
- Douse with the white wine. Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer briefly.
- Add the QimiQ Sauce Base and balsamic vinegar.
- Blend the soup, strain und season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Add the finely sliced mushrooms, garnish with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Tip: White wine vinegar can be used instead of balsamic vinegar.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Full taste with less fat content
- Problem-free reheating possible