Ingredients for 10 portions
- 250 g QimiQ Whip, chilled
- 150 g Mascarpone
- 100 ml Cream 36% fat
- 100 g Sugar
- Vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp Amaretto
For the lady fingers
- 20 Lady fingers
- 200 ml Espresso coffee, lukewarm
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Amaretto
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip until completely smooth, ensuring that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
- Add the mascarpone, cream, sugar, vanilla aroma and almond liqueur and continue to whisk until the required volume has been achieved.
- Place the lady fingers on the base of a serving dish. Mix the lukewarm espresso with the sugar and Amaretto and pour half over the lady fingers. Cover the lady fingers with some of the cream mixture. Continue layering until the lady fingers and the cream mixture has been used, making sure that the final layer is cream.
- Chill for at least 4 hours and dust with cocoa powder before serving.
QimiQ Whip advantages
- Less mascarpone required
- Full creamy taste with less fat and cholesterol
- Increased volume = lower portion costs
- Foolproof real cream product, cannot be over whipped