Poached Chicken and Mushroom Terrine
Ingredients for 1 kg
- 350 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 400 g Chicken breast fillet, minced, chilled
- 60 g Chicken glace, chilled
- 30 ml Dry Vermouth, chilled
- Salt and pepper
- Pimento spice
- 90 g Mushrooms, small , fried
- 60 g Pistachios, chopped
- Blend the QimiQ Sauce Base and minced chicken until smooth.
- Slowly add the glace and Vermouth, mix well and season to taste with the salt, pepper, nutmeg and pimento.
- Fold in the fried mushrooms and nuts and pour the mixture into a terrine mould lined with cling film.
- Seal, and poach at 75° C for approx. 45 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base advantages
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
- Alcohol stable and does not curdle