Ingredients for 10 portions
- 625 g QimiQ Classic, unchilled
- 100 g Onions, finely chopped
- 150 g Mushrooms, finely sliced
- 60 g Leek, finely sliced
- 380 g Quinoa
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 350 ml White wine
- 380 g Tomatoes, puréed
- Black pepper, freshly grated
- 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 150 g Parmesan, grated
- 5 Courgettes
- 3 Aubergines
- 80 ml Olive oil
- 4 Sweet peppers
- Parmesan, grated , to sprinkle
- Saute the mushrooms, leek and quinoa in the hot olive oil. Douse with the white wine.
- Whisk the QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the quinoa mixture, pureed tomatoes, spices and grated parmesan and mix well.
- Cut the courgettes and aubergine into slices lengthwise and fry briefly on both sides in the hot olive oil.
- Quarter the sweet peppers, remove the seeds and fry in the hot olive oil.
- Layer the vegetables alternately with the quinoa mixture in a greased baking dish, sprinkle with the grated parmesan and bake in a preheated oven at 180° C (conventional oven) for approx. 25 minutes.
QimiQ Classic advantages
- Acid, heat and alcohol stable
- Full taste with less fat content
- Problem-free reheating possible