Ingredients for 10 portions
For the soup
500 g QimiQ Sauce Base
500 g Black salsify
200 g Onions, chopped
80 g Butter
200 ml White wine
800 ml Clear vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
For the salmon crostini
250 g QimiQ Classic, unchilled
80 g Sour cream 15 % fat
20 Baguette slices 15 g each
250 g Smoked salmon, chopped
2 tsp Mixed herbs, finely chopped
60 g Shallots, finely sliced
Garden herbs, fresh, to garnish
1. For the soup: peel and slice the salsify and fry together with the onion in the butter.
2. Add the white wine and vegetable stock, season to taste and continue to cook until soft.
3. Blend the soup, stir in the QimiQ Sauce Base and continue to cook until the required consistency has been achieved.
4. Bake the slices of bread at 140°C until completely dry.
5. Whisk the unchilled QimiQ Classic until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Form small dumplings out of the mixture and place on the dry bread slices.
7. Garnish with herbs and serve together with the soup.
QimiQ Classic Advantages
Quick and easy preparation
Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
Creamy indulgent taste with less fat