Ingredients for 10 portions
- 500 g QimiQ Classic, unchilled
- 100 g Yellow peppers
- 300 g Courgettes, finely sliced , blanched
- 300 g Quark 20% fat
- Salt and pepper
- Basil, finely chopped
- 8 ml Lemon juice
- 100 g Dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 50 g Black olives, stoned , cut into segments
- 50 g Capers
- Halve the peppers and remove the seeds. Bake in a hot oven at 180° C until brown. Allow to cool and peel.
- Line a terrine mould (lined with cling film) with a layer of thin courgette slices. Leave an overlap of courgette to cover the filling.
- Whisk QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the quark, seasoning, basil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Alternately layer the quark mousse, dried tomato pieces, whole olives and capers and halved peppers in the terrine mould. Finish with a layer of mousse and cover with the courgette overlap.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
QimiQ Classic advantages
- Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients