Ingredients for 20 Portions à approx. 120 ml
500 g QimiQ Whip, chilled
100 g Sugar
400 ml Milk
500 g White chocolate, melted
1000 g Cherries, tinned
Corn flour/ Starch
1. Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip and sugar until completely smooth, ensuring that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
2. Add the milk and continue to whip until the required volume has been achieved.
3. Whisk in the melted chocolate with a hand whisk.
4. Drain the juice from the cherries and bring to a boil. Bind with the cornstarch.
5. Add the cherries and allow to cool.
6. Pipe the mousse into glasses or cups and top with the cherries. Decorate as desired.
QimiQ Whip Advantages
1 kg QimiQ Whip can replace up to 3 litres of fresh cream
One bowl preparation
Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
Foolproof real cream product, cannot be over whipped