Ingredients for 1000 g = 16 portions
For the cream
300 g QimiQ Whip, chilled
150 g Sugar
480 g Cream cheese
6 g Vanilla aroma
35 ml Lemon juice
For the marinated strawberries
600 g Strawberries, frozen, diced
100 g Icing sugar
300 g Chocolate biscuits, crumbled
1. Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip and sugar until completely smooth, ensuring that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
2. Add the cream cheese, vanilla and lemon juice and continue to whip until the required volume has been achieved.
3. Marinate the strawberries with the icing sugar.
4. Place the biscuit crumbs into the glasses.
5. Pipe the mousse over the biscuit crumbs, top with the strawberries and decorate.
QimiQ Whip Advantages
1 kg QimiQ Whip can replace up to 3 litres of fresh cream
One bowl preparation
Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
Foolproof real cream product, cannot be over whipped