Ingredients for 1 baking tray
- 500 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 500 g Sugar
- 24 g Vanilla sugar
- 1 Lemon, juice, and finely grated zest
- 10 Eggs
- 500 g Butter, melted
- 500 g Flour
- 32 g Baking powder
- 720 g Cherries, stoned
- 160 g Hazelnuts, ground
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (air circulation).
- Mix the QimiQ Sauce Base together with the sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs and melted butter.
- Quickly fold in the flour, baking powder and hazelnuts.
- Spread the cake mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the cherries on top and bake in the preheated oven for approx. 40 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base advantages
- Light, fluffy and moist consistency
- Cakes remain moist for longer
- Quick and easy preparation