Ingredients for 10 portions
- 500 g QimiQ Sauce Base
- 100 g Onions, diced
- 400 g Chanterelles, scrubbed , chopped
- 20 ml Maize germ oil
- Salt and pepper
- 20 g Parsley, finely chopped
- Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Add the chanterelles and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Stir in the QimiQ Sauce Base and cook until the required consistency has been been achieved.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
QimiQ Sauce Base advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Quick and easy preparation
- No additional binding neccessary
- 100% natural, contains no preservatives, additives or emulsifiers
- Problem-free reheating possible