Baked American Cheesecake
Ingredients for 1 cake tin 26 cm Ø
- 150 g Digestive biscuits, crumbled
- 70 g Butter, melted
For the filling
- 500 g QimiQ Classic, unchilled
- 250 g Sugar
- 20 g Vanilla sugar
- 45 g Corn flour / starch
- 700 g Cream cheese
- 200 g Natural yoghurt
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Lemons, juice only
- Lemon peel, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 130° C (conventional oven).
- Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix well. Press firmly into the base of a greased cake ring.
- To prepare the filling: whisk QimiQ Classic smooth.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla sugar and corn flour together, add to the QimiQ Classic and mix well.
- Add the cream cheese, yoghurt, eggs, lemon juice and lemon peel. Mix well.
- Pour onto the biscuit base and bake in the pre-heated oven for approx. 110 minutes.
Note: The cheesecake is soft after baking. Chill for approx. 6 hours to set completely.
QimiQ Classic advantages
- Longer presentation times without loss of quality
- Quick and easy preparation
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat