Ingredients for 10 portions
- 200 g QimiQ Whip, chilled
- 300 g Apple puree, tinned, chilled
- 50 g Sugar
- Lemon juice
- For the lady fingers
- 40 Lady fingers
- 125 ml Milk
- For the cream: lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip until completely smooth and ensure that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
- Add the apple, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and continue to whisk for a further 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the lady fingers with the milk and cinnamon mixture and layer alternately with the cream in a serving dish, finishing with a layer of cream.
QimiQ Whip advantages
- 1 kg QimiQ Whip can replace up to 3 litres of fresh cream
- One bowl preparation
- Quick and easy preparation
- Saves time and resources
- Foolproof real cream product, cannot be over whipped
- Longer presentation times
- Pure indulgence with less calories